Midway City Sanitary District strives to demonstrate to our rate payers that we are committed to the highest levels of public governance, and that we:
- Understand and respect the responsibilities inherent in providing essential public services.
- Have clean financial audits and operate in a fiscally responsible and transparent manner.
- Are conscious of the ever-changing operating environment by having current and relevant policies and procedures in place that conform to all statutes and regulations under state law.
- Place an emphasis on continuing education completed by having each of the district’s board members and executive staff in ethics, governance and leadership training.
- Focus on having sound policies in the areas of governance, board conduct, district finances, transparency and reserves.
Please click on the link to access the PDF file.
|Commercial Solid Waste Services and Rates (CR&R) Eff. July 1, 2019|
|Commercial Solid Waste Services and Rates (CR&R) Eff. July 1, 2018|
District-wide Pay Schedules
|District Wide Salary Schedule FY 2018-19|
|Adopted Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 PDF|
Annual Financial Reports
Form 806 - Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
|Form 806 12-07-2018|
State Controller Reports
Financial Transaction Report:
|Compensation Report for Calendar Year 2018 PDF|
|Compensation Report for Calendar Year 2017 PDF|
|Compensation Report for Calendar Year 2016 PDF|
Memorandum of Understanding and Employment Agreements
|Memorandum of Understanding FY 2018-2021 PDF|
|Memorandum of Understanding FY 2015-2018 PDF|
|MCSD Employee Handbook for Non-Represented Employees Only|
|General Manager Employment Agreement and First Amendment 11-21-2017 PDF|